ACL SIGLEX Links to the CORPORA Mailing List
Selected messages to the CORPORA mailing list have been categorized and
links to the threads have been provided. The categorization is based on a
SIGLEX ontology. The links have been generated automatically based on subject,
the date, and the sender. The links include only the years 1997 to the present.
Before 2000, the CORPORA archive is not threaded.
- [Corpora-List] Fisher exact tests (Stefan Th. Gries, Fri Dec 20 2002 - 20:58:07)
- Corpora: Log Likelihood Ratio and multi-word units (Cameron Smart, Thu Dec 20 2001 - 09:10:14)
- Corpora: T-score (Tom Emerson, Fri Apr 21 2000 - 11:35:46)
- Corpora: T-score (Tomaz Erjavec, Fri Apr 21 2000 - 16:01:27)
- Re: Corpora: testing association strength between elements of trigrams (Gabriel Pereira Lopes, Wed Feb 16 2000 - 01:22:24)
- Corpora: testing association strength between elements of trigrams (John Colby, Sun Jan 9 2000 - 20:19:45)
- Re: Corpora: robustness in statistical methods (Osborne M., Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:03:45 +0200 (METDST))
- Corpora: statistical tests (Marc Light, Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:13:47 -0500 (EST))
Last modified August 12, 2004
Maintained by Preslav Nakov (firstname.lastname@example.org)